All interested candidates should fill out the following application:
Deadline: December 30, 2016
You will receive a confirmation of receipt within 24 hours following the submission of the application. Should you not receive a confirmation email, please contact us immediately by phone +380673039195 or by email addresses [email protected].
The finalists may be required to participate in a short phone or Skype interview. A phone or Skype interview will be scheduled during the week of January 9 – 15 and participants will be notified of their selection by January 16.
Participants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- experience in the field of political science, economics, social science, or international economic relations;
- applicants should be mid-career practitioners, with at least five years or more of working experience;
- in their present capacity, applicants should play important and influential roles in their country’s political, economic, and social development. Applicants can be working as policy-makers, business sector leaders/entrepreneurs, and leaders of civil society organizations (such as representatives of trade unions, nongovernmental organizations, the media, business and professional associations);
- good command of English;
- strong analytical skills;
- ability to work in teams.